Landa VHG Pressure Washers
Electric Power | NG/LP Gas Heat
Landa VHG Hot Water Pressure Washer
The VHG, with its fuel-efficient burner and vertical hot water coil, is the most compact natural gas hot water pressure washer on the market today yet is packed with Landa quality. Landa's patented Cool-Bypass system keeps pump water temperature low while in bypass mode.
Compact but heavy duty, this natural gas model’s footprint is a mere 24” x 53” - making it an ideal choice for congested work areas or wash bays where space is at a premium. The small size makes it no less efficient; with cleaning power up to 3000 PSI and 4.8 GPM, this machine delivers enough cleaning action to tackle a variety of challenges and includes an optional wireless remote control. The VHG is especially adept at cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the dirtiest fleet or construction equipment.
- PUMP – Industrial-grade, dual belt-driven high-pressure pump has a tri-plex, forged brass head with a 7‑year limited warranty and U-seals for greater pump protection.
- MOTOR – Industrial-duty electric motor with multiple voltage options and thermal overload protection.
- DRIVE – Cast-iron, bushed-bore Pulleys with two-bolt adjustment means long life and easy maintenance on the high-pressure pump.
- CONTROL – PROGRAMMABLE SMART CONTROL now standard for all VHG machines allows auto start/stop and time delay shutdown features without changing any hardware. It also provides complete control of the equipment run time.
- HEATER – Extra-durable Heating Coil made of leak-free, cold-rolled, Schedule 80 steel pipe with a five-year warranty. Many Safety Features, including a rupture disk and thermal pump protector to prevent the buildup of excessive pressures or heat.
- BURNER – High-efficiency burner has Electronic Ignition standard on all models, eliminating the hassle of having to constantly light the pilot flame.
- FRAME - Rugged steel frame painted with an epoxy powder-coat finish for all-weather protection. Hinged Side allows for quick access to components without removing the cabinet. Stainless steel tank cover and skirts available.
- INCLUDES – Tuff-Skin hose with 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and swivel swedge, four quick-couple hardened stainless steel nozzles, insulated, chrome plated fatigue-free trigger gun
Master Blaster recommended options include remote control, an attached hose reel, or any of the hundreds of other accessories we have that will save you time and money.
Choose models below: