Modular Hot Water Heaters
These modular heaters are designed to provide instantaneous hot water at high volumes. These units can be mounted on vac trucks, sewer flushers, and hydro excavators. They can also be used to heat large water tanks.
- HEATER - Heating coils are made with Schedule 80 or Schedule 160 pipe with no seam welds. Coils are elliptically wound and stretched with structural bracing to cut vibration and prevent wear. Sealed with ceramic blanket and protected by a stainless steel housing. OPTIONAL: CRN/ASME 30.1 pressure vessel coded coils available.
- BURNER - PowerJet uses a dependable, North American made, Wayne burner. Safety features include flow switch, pressure switch, rupture disc, high limit, and an adjustable thermostat.
- FRAME - Industrial grade frames are fully welded and powder coated for longevity. Ready to install.
- VCB CABINETS - The frame is constructed from a single piece of 11 gauge steel that is box bent with a 1/4 inch steel coil base. Everything is fully welded and powder coated. Two service panels are included. The top is removable for quick and easy coil removal. Stainless steel hinges and fasteners throughout.
- Optional Pump Systems - Hydraulic, electric, gasoline, and diesel driven pump systems are available to pair with these units.
Redundancy packages, various types of thermostats, flow switches, and safety features are also available to meet your specifications.