PowerJet Hot Water Pressure Washers
Diesel Power | Oil-Diesel Heat
These industrial hot water diesel high-pressure systems were designed for continuous industrial cleaning. They are utilized by mills, food plants, factories, refineries, and industrial painting contractors for their constant stripping and cleaning needs.
- PUMP - Heavy-duty triplex plunger pumps. Oil bath crankcases with brass manifolds with stainless steel valves for long lasting continuous service. Built-in thermal overload protection. Belt or gearbox driven.
- ENGINES - Efficient and serviceable diesel engines. Ratings from 9.8 to 58 HP available.
- HEATER - Heating coils are made with Schedule 80 or Schedule 160 pipe with no seam welds. Coils are elliptically wound and stretched with structural bracing to cut vibration and prevent wear. Sealed with ceramic blanket and protected by a stainless steel housing. OPTIONAL: CRN/ASME 30.1 pressure vessel coded coils available.
- BURNER - PowerJet uses a dependable Wayne burner that is oil-diesel fired with an adjustable thermostat and made in North America. On / off switch included. 12 or 120v options.
- FRAME - Completely welded and powder coated frames with 2" square tubing and 1/4" mounting plate (58hp models utilize 2" x 4" steel tubing and 1/2" mounting plate). Lifting eye and forklift slots included.
- FUEL TANKS - Two 20-gallon oil/diesel tanks. OPTIONAL: 100-gallon tanks for 58 HP units.
- INCLUDES - 50-foot high-pressure hose with quick-couple 36-inch gun and wand. 4 wash nozzles and 1 soap nozzle. Adjustable pressure regulator. Downstream Soap Injection System.
- OPTIONS - Hose reels, generator/120v burner, and steam kits are popular options. All-in-one skid and water tank frames, certified lift cages, 48 and 100-gallon steel fuel tanks are also available.