PowerJet Hot Water Pressure Washers
Electric Power | Electric Heat
These industrial units are fully electric and designed for everyday continuous use. They do not require any venting and generate instant hot water. These units are utilized by mills, food plants, factories, and refineries for their constant cleaning needs. They have no open flame, require no venting, and the compact footprint design means they can be installed virtually anywhere.
- PUMP - Heavy-duty, industrial grade, triplex plunger pumps. Oil bath crankcases with brass manifolds with stainless steel valves for long lasting continuous service. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- MOTOR - TEFC electric motor designed for continuous service with thermal overload protection. 3-phase motors have 1.25 service factor. Sizes from 3 to 20 HP.
- HEATER - Heat exchanger coil made with 316 stainless steel for continuous use and they do not require decalcification. The design requires less KW than direct-immersion type electrical heaters. Large 70-gallon (single coil models) and 120-gallon (dual coil models) storage tanks allow for continuous recovery. Standard and explosion-proof models available. Adjustable temperature controller. Low water cutoff switch. Pin-Type Calrod Heating Elements With Incoloy Sleeves.
- FRAME - Fully welded, powder coated. The 11 gauge bent steel flip up shroud is designed to expose all components for ease of service.
- INCLUDES - 50-foot high-pressure hose with quick-couple 36-inch gun and wand (8 and 10 gpm units include two hoses and two gun and wand assemblies). 4 wash nozzles and 1 soap nozzle.
- OPTIONS - There are a full range of portable frames available, along with stainless steel covers and heater skins. ASME compliant and explosion proof models also available. VFD, PLC Control and Remote Controls. Master Blaster also has hundreds of other accessories to save you time and money.
Compare models below: