PowerJet Hot Water Pressure Washers
Electric Power | NG/LP Gas Heat
Perfect for in-plant, service shop and wash bay systems. PowerJet Industrial hot water pressure washing systems are simple in design for ease of maintenance and durability. They heat water faster and hotter than the competition - a real "game changer."
- PUMP - Made in Italy by General, PowerJet uses the most widely used pumps in the world because of their durability and dependability. Industrial, heavy-duty, triplex plunger pumps with direct drive. Oil bath crankcases with brass manifolds with stainless steel valves for long lasting continuous service. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- MOTOR - TEFC electric motors designed for continuous service with thermal overload protection. Single phase units have a 1.15 service factor and three-phase motors are rated at 1.25. Both are premium, high-efficiency motors.
- DRIVE - Large diameter pulleys are used to reduce belt wear. Flange and Coupling drives are also available.
- CONTROL - PowerJet's NEMA 4 electrical control panel has a hinged cover for easy access. It's watertight with a heavy duty on/off cam switch. We also offer optional auto stop / start with timer shutdown.
- HEATER - Heating coils are made with ASTM A53 GRB Schedule 80 or Schedule 160 pipe with no seam welds. Coils are elliptically wound and stretched with structural bracing to cut vibration and prevent wear. Sealed with ceramic blanket and protected by a stainless steel housing. Optional CRN/ASME 30.1 pressure vessel coded coils are available.
- BURNER - Your PowerJet has a dependable, North American made natural gas or propane burner. Controls include an adjustable thermostat. Jets have 6 oxygen inlets for maximum burn and minimal CO. All burners include quick-clean apparatuses.
- FRAME - These washers are built on a rugged frame using heavy 1/4 inch bent, single-piece fully-welded steel frame. Fold-away 11 gauge steel shrouds with integrated belt guards allow maximum serviceability. Everything is powder-coated for lasting protection.
- INCLUDES - 50-foot high-pressure hose with quick-couple 36-inch gun and wand. 4 wash nozzles and 1 soap nozzle. The high-pressure chemical injection system is included on all but direct-drive units, where it is optional. A poly float tank is included on 4-12 GPM units.
Master Blaster recommended options include auto stop/start, remote controls, and an attached hose reel. We also have hundreds of other accessories to save you time and money.
Choose models below: