PowerJet Hot Water Pressure Washers
Electric Power | Oil-Diesel Heat
Dependable long-lasting machines built for a multitude of applications. Heats water faster and hotter than the competition. These units are designed for use near a power source.
- PUMP - Heavy-duty triplex plunger pumps. Oil bath crankcases with brass manifolds with stainless steel valves for long lasting continuous service. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- MOTOR - TEFC electric motor designed for continuous service with thermal overload protection. Single phase motors have 1.15 service factor, 3-phase motors have 1.25 service factor.
- CONTROL - PowerJet's NEMA 4 electrical control panel is watertight with a heavy duty on/off cam switch. We also offer optional auto stop / start with time delay functions.
- HEATER - Heating coils are made with Schedule 80 or Schedule 160 pipe with no seam welds. Coils are elliptically wound and stretched with structural bracing to cut vibration and prevent wear. Sealed with ceramic blanket and protected by a stainless steel housing.
- BURNER - PowerJet us3es a dependable Wayne burner that is oil-diesel fired with an adjustable thermostat. They use North American made on / off switches for serviceability and dependability.
- FRAME - Commercial units are built on a welded 12 gauge steel frame with lifting bar.
Industrial units are built on a bent, one-piece, heavy gauge steel plate and components are protected by a tip-ahead shroud that offers full exposure for easy maintenance.
All units are powder coated for long-lasting protection.
- WHEELS - Commercial washers have durable, 13 inch, foam-filled wheels. Industrial washers have either two 13 inch solid rubber wheels and two 8 inch heavy duty casters or stationary, skid style frame.
- FUEL TANK - 10-gallon poly fuel tank is standard, a 15-gallon poly tank also available on industrial models.
- INCLUDES - 50-foot high-pressure hose with quick-couple 36-inch gun and wand. 4 wash nozzles and 1 soap nozzle. Downstream soap injection system.
Master Blaster recommended options include auto stop/start and an attached hose reel. We also have hundreds of other accessories to save you time and money.
Compare models below: