PowerJet Hot Water Pressure Washers
Gasoline Power | Oil-Diesel Heat
These industrial hot water gas pressure washers are used for numerous heavy duty industrial cleaning purposes by contractors, municipalities, mills, and in the oil and gas industry. Built to be extremely durable and reliable.
- PUMP - Heavy-duty triplex plunger pumps. Oil bath crankcases with brass manifolds with stainless steel valves for long lasting continuous service. Built-in thermal overload protection. Belt or gearbox driven.
- ENGINES - Efficient and serviceable gasoline engines. Master Blaster suggests Honda for their rugged and long-lasting reputation.
- HEATER - Heating coils are made with Schedule 80 or Schedule 160 pipe with no seam welds. Coils are elliptically wound and stretched with structural bracing to cut vibration and prevent wear. Sealed with ceramic blanket and protected by a stainless steel housing. OPTIONAL: CRN/ASME 30.1 pressure vessel coded coils available.
- BURNER - PowerJet uses a dependable Wayne burner that is oil-diesel fired with an adjustable thermostat and made in North America. On / off switch included.
- FRAME - Completely welded and powder coated frames with a 1-1/2 bent steel cage and 3/16" mounting plate. Lifting bar is included.
- FUEL TANK - 10-gallon gas tank and 20-gallon oil/diesel tank built into the frame.
- INCLUDES - 50-foot high-pressure hose with quick-couple 36-inch gun and wand. 4 wash nozzles and 1 soap nozzle. Adjustable pressure regulator.
- OPTIONS - Hose reels, wheel kits, generator/120v burner, and steam kits are popular options.